Club: Manchester City the best team in the world!


Club: Manchester City the best team in the world!

Liverpool manager Juergen Klopp has insisted that Manchester City is the best team in the world at the moment.

Liverpool continued to earn points in the first six rounds of the Premier League with a 2-1 win over Chelsea on Sunday, while Manchester City crushed Watford 8-0 in the same round.

"I don't care to be like Manchester City but to win the Premier League title after 30 years," said Klopp after the victory over Chelsea. "But Manchester City is the most powerful team in the world and today it is tough for Watford. ”.

`` We faced the same situation when we lost 5-0 in Al Ittihad in 2017.I had 10 players.I don't want to put pressure on Pep Guardiola but they are great and we are not bad either. ''

"I don't have to be surprised every day by the level of my team and say, 'Oh my God, what is this character? We have to fight for everything and we have difficult tasks in the league.'

Post a Comment

0 Comments