Alison confirms his approach to Liverpool after recovering from injury

Alison confirms his approach to Liverpool after recovering from injury

Liverpool goalkeeper Alison Becker has confirmed that his recovery from a calf injury is going very well.

The Brazilian goalkeeper suffered a serious calf injury in the first round of the Premier League after playing a major role in the results achieved by Liverpool last season.

Allison, who has been voted the world's best goalkeeper by the FIFA vote, missed the last seven games for Liverpool and appears to miss the next four games after his return in October.

"I am in good shape and I think my return will be almost," Allison told the official website. "I can go to the stadium to do some goalkeeper work and I feel very good now."



"I feel confident and I think it's just about regaining all my strength. I have the confidence to go back and do what I love to do, because two weeks ago I couldn't even walk properly."

"Now I'm running and jumping on my right leg, so I'm really happy and waiting for the green light from the doctors to come back to my team," Allison replied.

Post a Comment

0 Comments