Klopp tells how he missed the chance to watch Origi's goal in Barcelona


Klopp tells how he missed the chance to watch Origi's goal in Barcelona

German coach Juergen Klopp has talked about a lot of his personal and professional life for theplayerstribune.One of the interesting points is that he did not see Liverpool's fourth goal against Barcelona in the second leg of the Champions League semi-final moment, scored by Belgian defoe Origi after a corner. Deceptive by Trent Alexander-Arnold.

`` Can you believe that the most wonderful moment in the history of the Champions League, I have not seen it after the circumstances prevented me from following the genius of Alexander Arnold, '' Klopp said.

He added: What happened precisely that I saw the ball go out to a corner, and I saw Trent heading to implement, and I saw Shakeri follow him, and then I turned my back to the stadium because we were preparing a replacement, I was talking to my assistants .. You know what happened, I want to shout whenever I remember this, I heard the noise.

"I looked at the stadium quickly and saw the ball settle in against Barcelona," Klopp said. "I looked again at the bench and looked at my assistant who asked me, 'What just happened?'

"Can you imagine? 18 years in the coaching career, millions of hours watching football," the Liverpool manager said. "I missed the most cunning shot in football history.

Post a Comment

0 Comments