Milan coach Giampaolo is not afraid of the risk of dismissal

Milan coach Giampaolo is not afraid of the risk of dismissal

Milan coach Marco Giampaolo has expressed his desire to continue his career in the way he sees fit with the Rossoneri despite the recent loss to Inter Milan in the derby, the second loss in the first four rounds

The former Sampdoria coach faces a difficult test with his new team when he leaves for Turin to face the Granata at the Stadio Olimpico di Torino in the fifth round of Serie A.

Giampaolo initially commented on the loss in the derby: “I can imagine the feelings of the fans it is disappointing to lose in the derby but we have to wake up again and not leave ourselves defeated. more powerful".

Marco Giampaolo continued: “We need to improve and not make many mistakes in passing or linking lines .. There are many things to do better, and for the formation I will choose based on the opponent we will face and not a rotation .. Torino difficult team But we are Milan and we have to play our way. ”


"I don't think about it and I don't care," he said. "I just think about working. Milan is a different club because it has a great history and it has millions of fans. The results will help me, but I work my way and I will continue to do so."

As for Ismael Ben Nassir's participation as a starter against Torino, he replied: “I have several options: either Ben Nasser, either Lucas Pelilla in midfield, either Theo Hernandez or Ricardo Rodriguez in left-back.”

Giampaolo has been in no hurry with the return of experienced midfielder Giacomo Bonaventura but has not ruled out using it in more than one midfield position.

He also commented on the possibility of relying on the Spanish player Soso as a playmaker said: “On Saturday against Inter Milan played on the right offensive after only a quarter of an hour and we played Soso and Pontic and Liao as three players in the attack so I do not think I will use it in the center because I want to put in His right position is on the right wing. ”

Post a Comment

0 Comments