Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott want you to know that their sex life after having a child is totally great

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott: Having a child did not harm our sexuality Kelly Jenner and Travis Scott say that paternity has an "opposite" effect on sexual life abuse
Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott, who share Stormy's 19-month-old daughter, have opened up about parenting and their sexuality in Playboy's "fun affair"



Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott share intimate details about their personal lives.

Just days after keeping up with the Kardashian family star teased her NSFW shoot with Playboy, new pictures of the magazine's fun issue, were released next week. Kylie actually collaborated with her rapper in the cover story of "Wild in Love", which he directed. In addition to being the creative director of shoot magazine, portrayed by Sasha Samsanova, Travis interviewed Kylie about the cover story.

"I didn't think I'd put it on Playboy, but I like the new covers," she told Kelly, 22, Travis, 28. "I like what Playboy is doing now creatively, and when you gave me an idea - that you would be behind the cover, creative direction and image control - I think it was just right, because I trust you and see you."

But while she agrees that she broke the border as a celebrity too, Kylie says she still has “miles to go”.

"I'm really proud of the things I've done and worked hard for," Kelly adds. "I feel that Forbes' cover was a big moment when I exceeded expectations. It was a big moment for me that was a big acknowledgment of everything I did."

So, who turns to Kylie when you need advice? This will be the man, Travis.

"I definitely come to you! I don't really come to you because of the lipstick color I have to bring out next month, but I come to you for the creative side," she says. "Remember the other day, when I was like," I don't know how to promote my birthday collection? "You have such creative thinking, out of the box, so I like to come to you for some advice on how to promote things, because you always have The crazy and the coolest ideas. "

Kylie and Grammy, both parents of his one-year-old daughter Stormy Webster, are also open to their relationship and why they think they work well together.

“We think about the same thing and have the same goals and emotions in life,” explains Kelly. "Besides the fact that we have good chemistry, we have a lot of fun together. You are my best friend. Through all the ups and downs in every relationship, we evolve together through them and continue to be strong."

Post a Comment

0 Comments